Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just Random

You know...........I just don't know where the time goes...........


Anyway, a few randoms since my last post.


I went to a wonderful scrapbook event a couple of weeks ago and had an absolute awesome time.  It was my first time attending Crop on the Cape and for sure, it will not be my last.  It was beyond fabulous to see old scrap friends, visit and create with them  and catch up.  Of course I had my camera, but did I take any photos?  No.  I'm still not sure what happened there.  


I got a few pages done, but only a few.  I'm fine with that though, the visiting was so marvelous I was totally  all right that  the creating lagged a bit.








I've been shopping for summer flip flops and sandals and having some pretty good luck with that.





I'm loving guest designing over at Practical Scrappers - constant inspiration over there.  This was from a tags on cards feature.




I actually created quite a bit throughout the month of March, but I've been bad about photographing and scanning my projects.




The flowers around the yard are finally blooming....




A friend of mine has a daughter getting married this coming Saturday and at the bridal shower last weekend, there was a toilet paper wedding dress contest.  That was a first for me.   Check out the winning dress


And oh!!!  I finally discovered Facebook.................

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

sophie said...

good to read you afeter quite a while! you seem busy and happy which is perfect!

Frøken Strøken said...

Great layouts, Donna. Thank you for commenting on my blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...