Monday, April 4, 2011

Just A Peek at the Scrap Room Redo

Hello all and happy Monday.

OK, so I'm so very excited about being a Magpie Girl, so, in anticipation of the arrival of the first kit, I thought it a wonderful reason to redo my room.

I went with orange and green....the walls are pale yellow.

I apologize for the bad lighting.....it was rainy today, gray and gloomy, and, I took these at night.

The big guy snickered at the lime green polka dot curtains....



chipboard, inks, stamps, buttons, brads .............the green box is ready for Magpie


punches...........




more paper, cardstock, embellishments, mists...........



printers, computer, more drawers of stuff........



adhesvies, idea books, die cuts............



SC kits..............


I've got a few things left to do, but tomorrow I'm off from work, and am looking forward to creating in my new surroundings.

Enjoy your night!!

6 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

looking good there!! i love that you have a box waiting for the kits! heeeheee

Valerie said...

Isn't it great having a room where you can have any kind of curtains you want?! Love those dots! Congrats on your new team - you are looking super organized and ready to roll!

Ellie said...

OH I need to do some "Spring cleaning in my room since its a craft/play room it can get very interesting in here as the Barbies take over. :)

sophie said...

hey that looks nice and inspiring!! lucky you!

Denise said...

Nice re-do! You will surely be motivated in this space.

Kasey said...

Donna, I love your new room! It's fabulous!

One question: where did you get the holders that your kits are in?

Have a fabulous evening!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...