Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just Hello

on Thursday.  Man, was it crazy busy at work this week.  I had a couple of research assignments that kept me in the office between 9:00 and 6:00 every day.  And in all my years of paralegaling, both were situations that I'd NEVER had to research before.  It was fun, but I'm glad both assignments are done.

I only found a little bit of time for creating.  If you had told me last year that when my Studio Calico kit arrived I wouldn't open it for a few days, I would have thought you were nuts - not so any more.  Now I feel like there just isn't enough time in a day.........

Anyway, here's a peek.



I'm loving Ranger's Glossy Accents again.  There's a few dollops on the yellow flower.

I finally managed to get some "green" going for St. Patty's Day too.



And plowed through this on my lunch hours.......



Next up,



Off to watch American Idol..........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love glossy accents too!! It just adds so much to basic little elements. And I'm with you, recently my Studio Calico box goes unopened for a while. I like to wait until I have time to savor it. :)

Julie (juls2000) said...

Oh, I love the sneaky peak!!!

Sasha Farina said...

i still love glossy accents!! use it all the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...